Keeping a clean computer means a faster computer. here is the Top Five Tips on how to speed up your computer .
- you should always organize your computer files in a way that makes them easy to find and also easy to backup.
- When you boot into your computer not only the Windows operating system that is starting, as most people have many other programs starting at the same time. To speed up this process you need to disable startup programs.
- A great way to speed up your computer is not to overwork it in the first place.
4. Keep up with your computer maintenance as it is will speed up your computer just by doing this.
5. Disable automatic updates on certain programs.
Programs Will check the Internet every time you start your computer to see if they need to be updated or not ( Disabling Windows automatic updates wont help) . If you have a notification icon in the notification area you can usually right click on it to get to the settings and disable the updates that way.
- Try and disable indexing to speed up the computer.
If You Find This article Helps you and take a minute To say Thanks & Comments.. Because itz a very good support to me.