As the name says , Am gonna give you a perfect installation Guide To install Windows 7 (ie) there wont be any error or interupt after or while installing your OS.
The Guide should breifly explain about before and while installing windows 7. The post updated with the tools and requirements, even with the screenshot for better understanding .
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, make sure the below requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
NOTE : To check the 32 bit or 64 bit . Goto Control Panel -> System and Security -> System .
Pre - Installation :
If your PC can run Windows Vista, it can probably run Windows 7, but it's still a good idea to download and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor before you begin the upgrade process.
Note: Information about your PC will be sent to Microsoft
- Downloaded and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor to assess you computer's upgrade needs.
- Determined if your computer has a 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
- Figured out whether you have to perform a simple Vista upgrade or a custom (clean) installation.
- Decided upon the Windows 7 version you need.
NOTE : Windows Mail and Outlook Express are not available on Windows 7. If you are currently using these programs you will need to import your data into Windows Live Mail or another email program after installation.
Backing Up Your Files :
Back up your files, even if you are only doing a simple upgrade. This can be done by copying your files to an external source such as a CD, DVD, an external drive or a USB flash drive.
When you're switching to a new PC, Windows Easy Transfer helps you transfer your files, email, pictures, and settings. In Windows 7, it lives up to the "easy" in its name.
NOTE : Do not use the File and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP as it is not compatible with Windows 7.
Tools Required Before Installation :
- Windows 7 installation disc or Windows 7 installation file if purchased online.
- The 25-character Windows product key .
You should now be ready to install the Windows 7 operating system.
- Upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7 visit here
- Upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 Visit Here
Installing Hardware Devices :
Many of the Devices such as Mobile phone , Camera are automaticaaly installed by Windows 7 once you plugged in to the pc .if you still find trouble installing the hardware device Check this Microsoft update a driver for update,downloading drivers, installing printers and more .
For Manual software update Goto Control Panel -> system and security -> Windows Update.
Thats it .
Also Check out the software download center for windows 7 and Themes Gallery for customisation .
Hope you will have a safe installation and bug free windows 7 . Kindly share your views on above installations and feel free to ask questions .