Hi guys as i posted in the Facebook page about the official Android update 4.1 ,4.1.1 ,4.2 and 4.2.1 will be out by tomorrow . if you are very intrested and eager to get it by now then you can use the force update steps to get the Android jellybean 4.1,4.1.1,4.2,4.2.1 update to the nexus device .
- Fully stock Galaxy Nexus device
- Wifi Connection to download the software update
The Following steps to be Followed :
- Go into Setting -> Apps -> All -> Google Services Framework
- You will see a button for “Clear Data”; clear it.
- Go into your dialer and type *#*#2432546#*#* - This will cause a ‘force checkin’. You will notice that it shows “checkin succeeded” across the top.
- Go back to Setting -> About Phone -> System updates and then click the check now button.
Biggest differences between ICS and JB:
This part will be a little bit messy because I'm going to change it a little bit but I really don't have that much time so I will do it in parts
Changes in Settings:
- Data Usage Graph is now linear, like in CM9
- Wi-Fi Direct has now an option menu
- WPS-Pin and Push Button Configuration is now supported
- The account-settings are now a seperated category in the settings
- Developer options have been rearranged and new ones have been added
- Now there's an arrow downwards instead of the back button when the keyboard is opened:
- There is an other lockscreen animation and you can access google now from lockscreen
- New animations
- Access google now instantly by swiping up from the home button
- Process of adding a new word to the dictionary have been optimized
- New Wallpapers
- New Search-Bar
- New Radio and Bootloader
- New Boot-Animation
- Homescreen objects rearrange when you add an widget automatically
- New Google Music App
- New Youtube App
- New Google Maps app
- New Voice Search app
- Contacts with a higher resolution
- Expandable Notifications
- Completely redesigned nofication bar
- New animations in gallery app
- Optimized Camera app
- New programm-chosing-menu .
- After the update to jelly bean update many have reported about the non working of adobe . (NO MORE ADOBE UPDATE )
- If The Above Trick Doesn't Work For You No Worries Check This Link For Manual Installation To the Latest Jelly Bean Version 4.1.1
Credits : Thanks to Xda For sharing the information.
If You Like the Post Comment Below And If you find any errors report here !!